Want to start a business or social enterprise but don’t have the space or the right facilities? The South East Midlands Start-Up Programme can help.
Starting a new business or social enterprise is challenging, but with access to the best services, workspace and support, you can ensure your big idea gets off to the best possible start.
Available for a six month period, these incubation units are designed specifically for businesses that are just starting out and feature the following facilities and services:
- Desks: work alongside other start-ups and a progressive, like-minded business community
- Free internet: super-fast connectivity of 70Mb/s
- Printing: unlimited prints
- Meeting rooms: set the best possible first impression with clients
- Free business advisor support: coaching and mentoring from the Growth Hub business advisors