Webinar: Creating Awareness – Marketing
How will you market and promote your goods or services?
This webinar will show you how to increase the effectiveness of your marketing by:
- identifying your ideal target markets;
- creating a unique value proposition;
- setting marketing objectives;
- testing the effectiveness of your marketing plan;
- identifying the ideal marketing tools to grow your business;
- setting a realistic marketing budget; and
- creating marketing strategies that result in long term results.
Date and time: Tuesday, 22nd May 2018, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Presenter: Andrew Cook, Business Adviser
Andrew Cook is an experienced Business Adviser who started and ran his own successful management and executive recruitment consultancy business for over 23 years and has worked in a consultancy capacity for 35 years. Andrew provides coaching and 121 advice to social enterprises and start -ups.
This webinar is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.