Run a Social Enterprise
Our key focus is on supporting and facilitating businesses where society profits.
An important facet of our service is the way in which we proactively continue to work closely with individuals, social enterprises and other organisations on an on-going basis.
The ongoing support is provided free-of-charge and is tailored and planned in stages to meet the needs of an individual, an enterprise or organisation; this can be in the form of further information, advice or guidance through to training, enterprise coaching or management mentoring.
There may be times when you need help from a specialist, for example with legal matters.
We can provide qualified advice and consultancy, although as these services are bespoke there will be an associated charge. However this will be discussed and agreed with you before we undertake any work on your behalf.
If you have questions about running your enterprise, or need further support, please contact us.
Recommended further reading
- 6 reasons social enterprises fail
- 5 vital things your social enterprise may be ignoring
- Time to Move On? 5 Signs it Might Be the Right Time to Relocate Your Social Enterprise
- 5 reasons for high staff turnover at social enterprises
- How to make the most of an apprentice at your social enterprise
- How to pick the right cloud accounting software for your social enterprise