Planning and Registering your Business
Date: 20th November
Time: 9am – 12:30pm
Location: Cocktail Lounge, Franklin Gardens
Starting your business but not sure what legal structure is right for you or whether you should be a sole trader or limited company?
This interactive, tailored session will cover;
- Existing legal structures, what the advantages and disadvantages of choosing a specific legal structure are.
- How to register as a Sole Trader
- How to become a Limited Company
- How to setup or convert to a social enterprise
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors at the Northamptonshire Growth Hub.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
- Be looking to start a business
- Be a start-up business within Northamptonshire with less than 12 months trading history
- Be a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
- Complete a registration form
We look forward to hearing your business ideas, your passions and goals and helping you take that first step to starting your own successful business.We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.