How to Measure Social Impact Webinar
This webinar explores why it’s important to be able to demonstrate the social value that your organisation is creating. This session provides an understanding of the:
- theoretical background to social impact;
- definitions and concepts related to social impact measurement (SIM);
- importance of SIM and reasons to engage with it;
- role of SIM in organisational development;
- need for resource efficiency in SIM; and
- different mainstream social impact methodologies.
Presenter: Professor Richard Hazenberg
These webinars are delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.