Webinar: Creating Awareness – Marketing
How will you market and promote your goods or services?
This webinar will show you how to increase the effectiveness of your marketing by:
- identifying your ideal target markets;
- creating a unique value proposition;
- setting marketing objectives;
- testing the effectiveness of your marketing plan;
- identifying the ideal marketing tools to grow your business;
- setting a realistic marketing budget; and
- creating marketing strategies that result in long term results.
Presenter: Andrew Cook, Business Adviser.
Date and time: Thursday, 8th February 2018, 12 noon – 1 pm
Andrew Cook is an experienced Business Adviser who started and ran his own successful management and executive recruitment consultancy business for over 23 years and has worked in a consultancy capacity for 35 years. Andrew provides coaching and one-to-one advice to social enterprises and start -ups.
This webinar is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.